For The Little Ones
Puppy Head Start Program
Designed to provide puppies with the proper foundation to grow into a well mannered and socialized adult. We will cover obedience, socialization and assist with problem behaviors such as nipping, potty training, and more!
What it includes:
- Instant access to our “Puppy Head Start” Webinar
- Puppy Socialization Checklist
- (2) One-hour private lessons with a customized training plan
- (1) Six-week Beginner Group Class
- Copy of the “Beginner Group Class Training Guide”
- Email support between lessons and during class to help problem solve any issues or challenges
- Discount on the Group Class Members Only Video Site.
Steps to Register
What Our Clients Say About The Program...
“My first experience with Calling All Dogs was a frantic call I made to Tori on July 4th. Quincy had only been home for two weeks by then, and I had my hands full trying to do some home projects while he was stealing my tools! Despite being a holiday, Tori came right over and spent an hour and a half with him. Tori has such a wonderful way with all the dogs. Quincy has graduated from obedience class now, and goes to daycare once a week to burn off some puppy energy. He has so much fun there with his pals all day long that he comes home exhausted every week. Calling All Dogs is such a wonderful resource, and a lot of fun for Quincy! FOUR PAWS UP! “
“Tori is so patient and calm. Pepper loves her. I set up training for Pepper when I first got him. He only had two lessons and he been doing great! Know his his spot. Know when to leave it. Learning to walk on a leash. Potty training is going good. Waiting to go out the door learn that last night doing great on that! Thank you Tori you are amazing! “