Reactive Dog Program
- Instant access to our Reactive Dog Webinar: “An Introduction on How to Turn Negative Emotions into Positive Emotions”
- (1) one-hour initial evaluation with an introduction to your customized training plan
- (5) one-hour bi-weekly lessons
- (5) ten-minute phone conversations to review the client’s training videos, answer questions, and problem solve any issues or challenges in between lessons.
- Email support between lessons
Steps To Register
What Clients Say About The Reactive Program...
“My German Shepherd would get extremely nervous and bark and at any dog 100 yards away. Instead of being relaxing, walks in the neighborhood were extremely frustrating to go on. Tori worked with us one-on-one, teaching us the signs to look for when Zoe got stressed and how to overcome them. By the end Zoe was comfortable with walking past other dogs within 3 yards without reacting! We have done both group classes and one-on-one with Tori and all have been extremely rewarding! I would definitely recommend them!”
“We had never used a trainer before, but we are so glad that we decided to go with Calling All Dogs – Tori is a wonderful teacher!! We learned a whole new perspective on training, seeing things from the dog’s view and how they perceive what is happening. As our pup grew, it was evident he had anxiety issues with people and other dogs. Through one-on-one training she taught us techniques to help him manage his fears and get him accustomed to stressful situations, at the same time helping us read his body language and realize what triggers his anxiety. Without Tori’s help and instruction, I doubt that our dog would be at the level he is today. I would highly recommend her and Calling All Dogs!”