Well-Mannered Companion Program
Designed to help owners transform their exuberant dogs into calmer and more suitable companions so they can enjoy being together for a lifetime.
What it includes:
- Customized training plan to help you reach your goals
- (4) one-hour bi-weekly private lessons
- Copy of the “Beginner Group Class Training Guide”
- Email support between lessons with the option to send up to five minutes’ worth of video practice bi-weekly to help problem solve any issues or challenges in between lessons.
- Discount on the Group Class Members Only Video Site.
Steps To Register
What Our Clients Say About The Program...
“Calling All Dogs is a gem in Genesee County for anyone who has canine family members. Tori Ganino, owner, and operator is a certified and well-respected trainer using only the force-free method of training which focuses on encouragement and reinforcement of positive behaviors, rather than punishment and negativity for unwanted behaviors. Tori individually tailors training programs for one-on-one sessions according to the needs of the dog and family.”
“Tori is great at explaining the learning process and the follow through with our dog Buddy. We learned how to have a lifetime of stress free nail trims and she helped with several obedience lessons. “